Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Friday, October 30, 2009

EL CUCUY

El cocoy

 

Once upon a time there was this guy that lived at the corner of the house of my street his name was coco. He was not that old but he was not that young he was like 50 something years old. He was always mean to every one and grouchy he was called el cocoy. On night on Halloween he was in his house and some kids thought it would be funny to scared this old mean guy as a prank to get back at him. But it was the worst thing they could have ever done.

 

They went in to his back yard he old guy was in his house in the basement. They snuck in side and the all hide in different places of the house.  One hide in the closet one hide behind the door of the basement one hide in the room and the other in the kitchen. Once the guy came out if the basement the kid jumped out and scared him the guy ran to the kitchen, he got scared and ran to the living room but before he got there the kid jumped out of the closet he got scared again and ran to the room and then the kid jumped out again and he got so scared that he had a heart attack and died right there. The kids got so scared they just left ran out the house and went to a house.

 

Text Box: “El cocy te va agarar las patas”- My grandmaThis was the whole beginning of the cocoy. Because of what that kids did to him he did not die in Pease so he would not rest to the kids paid for what they did. One by one they were disappearing till there was one more kid left and he was so scared he was going to be the next one. One day the kid was showering when he hears a noise UN in his room he was alone he says “ its nothing probably just the wind so he stays in there. He hears it again so he gets out and goes and checks. Then he sees the only guy in front of him telling him “por que me mataste por queeeeeee” the kid was so scared he ran. But every were he ran the cocoy popped out.  Then he took a sharp turn and then he slipped on the rug and hit his head on the end of the table he bleed to death.

 

After the cocoy got rid of all those kids he dint want go back to ret he was having too much fun. So till now he still goes around scaring little kids on the day of Halloween. That’s why my mom tells my little brother when he doesn’t eat his food “ay viene el cocoy.” So beware on the day of Halloween of el cocoy.

14 comments:

  1. NICE STORY INTERESTING AND CREATIVE. IT IS CREEPY .
    SO DID YOU MAKE THE WHOLE THING UP . BECAUSE ITS PRETTY GOOD. I LIKE THE WHOLE AY VIENE EL CUCUY.

    PER 2 DOUGLAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that this tory is good because many people know about it. their are many different stores about it that i have hear of it but i have never heard of this one and i though it was a good one. but it was still a good story to be told to many little kids that don't want to eat their vegies. many little kids are scared to do many things that they don't want to do and that's why they use that story to scare them.

    victor period 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this story is okay. I think this story is also fake. I think this was just made up to scare little kids on halloween day while trick o treating. I dont think this person exists but oh well its a story.
    --Fabricio p.2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like there was a lesson incorporated into that story. I suppose that mischief comes with a price--one you can't skip payment on. I found it rather funny myself, but then again, a lot of the things that might've scared me as a child no longer have the same effect. It'd be a nice ghost story to tell in the dark. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow neat story. was that really the real myth. I think it was awesome. Wow how did you come up with it. I couldn't of done it. Is his name el cocoy? Great story.
    --Elvin Period2

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS STORY IS FUNNY AND IT REMINDS ME WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY. I USE TO BE SCARE IF "EL CUCUY" WHEN I WAS SMALL. NOW THAT IM GROWN UP I KNOW IT DOESNT EXCIST. ITS REALLY INTERESTING AND IT MADE ME LAUGH.

    SALVADOR
    PER.2

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a very good story. Now i know were the story of el cucuy comes from.it's a funny but very interesting and at the same time scary story i really enjoyed it. GOOD JOB JESUS!!!!!!!
    karen pd.2

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a very good scary story. I heard about this guy named el cucuy but i never heard the story in my life so now i know the real story and now i know where he comes from..Daisy pd2

    ReplyDelete
  9. this quote is good because that what the kids get for going to peoples house and scaring some one old man. that mess up that they scared him and then he die and he kid did not do nothing. i think the kids should of help him and should have called the cops. so what if they are getting in trouble they killed an old man. but anyway thins is a good story. beware!!!!
    [= JAILYN =]
    ~(PER 2)~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a good story I found it very interesting. I've also heard of the cocoy before but didn't know how the whole story began, so it was very interesting to me.
    -Karen C.
    per 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a good story. But what is the real name of this creature. I never heard a story like this. It would be crazy if this was true and we would know a lot more about animal or person. Stories always make people get into it because of the message and yours did have a message.
    Juan per.2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, i like the end part it was good.Thats were all the action started. Well, for me it wasn't scary, but it was a good story. It seem interesting, you should of write a little more.
    maria per.2

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol.hehe I liked the part where you said that your moms tells your lil brother that if he doesnt eat his food that el cucuy va a venir. Every mexicn parent always told their lil ones that phrase,reminds me when i was a lilttle girl.Good story.

    Leonis<3
    per.2

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard of that story before but I've scarier stories than this story. Also "El COCOY" is the devil. It has much names that everyone knows them by stories they heard in MEXICO. Therefore I want to meet him one day.But great story.
    -Gustavo per.2

    ReplyDelete