Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

5 TIPS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN HIGH SCHOOL


Nic Chae is currently attending Princeton University. As Nic looks back to his high school years, he has come up with 5 Tips that he wants to pass on to current high school students to help them succeed at the highest level possible. 

A note from Nic Chae:

"If you’re new to the channel:Hey! My names Nic Chae and I’m an 18-year old photographer, filmmaker, YouTuber, and student at Princeton University. I make daily vlogs, college videos, photography techniques, gear reviews, and fashion videos! If you have any questions or want me to cover anything feel free to leave in the comments down below. As much as I’d love to provide feedback on everyone’s college essays and applications, I just don’t have time to reply to everyone so please be considerate of my inbox. Thanks for watching."


No comments:

Post a Comment