Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Kindness of everyday Americans give hope for new year


Steve Hartman shares stories of the Americans who give him hope for the new year.


What will define 2022 for the United States?


You decide. You can make it as great as you want to. Let's learn a few lessons from the younger generation.

Click "Watch on YouTube"

Students in Ms. Poncelet's fourth grade class learned all about the importance of kindness at the start of this school year. Inspired by Life Vest Inside's kindness boomerang, students created their own chain of kindness in order to show how even one simple act of kindness can change someone's entire day. One act of kindness can even set off a chain reaction that can help others, inspire others, and make the world a better place!



One Day (Lyrics)
Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing then I pray don't take me soon cause I am here for a reason sometimes in my tears I drown but I never let it get me down so when negativity surrounds I know some day it'll all turn around because all my life I've been waiting for I've been praying for for the people to say that we don't wanna fight no more there'll be no more wars and our children will play one day x6
it's not about win or lose cause we all lose when they feed on the souls of the innocent blood drenched pavement keep on moving though the waters stay raging in this maze you can lose your way (your way) it might drive you crazy but don't let it faze you no way (no way) sometimes in my tears I drown but I never let it get me down so when negativity surrounds I know some day it'll all turn around because all my life I've been waiting for I've been praying for for the people to say that we don't wanna fight no more there'll be no more wars and our children will play one day x6
one day this all will change treat people the same stop with the violence down with the hate one day we'll all be free and proud to be under the same sun singing songs of freedom like one day x4
all my life I've been waiting for I've been praying for for the people to say that we don't wanna fight no more there'll be no more wars and our children will play one day x6 https://youtu.be/iiwIUnw9QpM





"Kindness is the essence of greatness."
Joseph B. Wirthlin


Look to God and Live

Do Good - Be Good - Feel Good

CTR: Your Choice - Your Promise - Your Lifestyle

CTR: Always 100% 24/7


No comments:

Post a Comment