Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Look Unto Christ

 Steve Haymore




Jesus said, 

"Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.

Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of heaven."


If you look unto Christ in every thought and believe, then all things will work out for your good, and you don't need to fear. Fear will disappear.

Look unto His pierced side, and also the prints of the nails in His hands and feet. Continue to exercise faith in Him, obey His commandments, and you will enjoy a life of clean fun, excitement,  joy, and service to others. You will be prepared to enter the Kingdom of Heaven in the afterlife.

I care about you!

- Mr. Haymore


No comments:

Post a Comment