Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Saturday, February 18, 2023

The Lord My Pasture Will Prepare --The Tabernacle Choir


Lyrics

  1. 1. The Lord my pasture will prepare

    And feed me with a shepherd’s care.

    His presence will my want supply

    And guard me with a watchful eye.

    My noonday walks he will attend

    And all my silent midnight hours defend.

  2. 2. When in the sultry glebe I faint,

    Or on the thirsty mountain pant,

    To fertile vales and dewy meads

    My weary, wand’ring steps he leads,

    Where peaceful rivers, soft and slow,

    Amid the cooling verdant landscape flow.

Text: Joseph Addison, 1672–1719

Music: Dmitri Bortniansky, 1751–1825


No comments:

Post a Comment