Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Friday, August 13, 2021

Dr. Ben Carson's Advice For Young People Who Want To Be Successful


When I was age 15, I started becoming a serious student. I rose from the bottom of the class to become one of the three best students in my class.
But there was a problem, a big one and that is, I only read academic books. I only read academic books because it did make a lot of sense to me. If I read academic books, I'll do well in school. Doing well in school means that my mates would respect and envy me and my parents would be proud of me.
Though one of my best friends read self-development and fiction books, I always consider it as a waste of time since he was never going to have degrees doing so. Fortunately for me, one day when I was around 16/17, I wanted to "taste" what it's like to read personal development books and I picked up a book. Boom! I became an addicted reader and ever since then, my life has been a thousand times better than what it would have been if I had not been a reader.


Read and Succeed


CTR: Always 100% 24/7




No comments:

Post a Comment