Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Saturday, March 5, 2022

I'll Follow Him In Faith



I'll Follow Him in Faith


1. The Lord has blessed me with gospel truth.

I have learned His ways in my early youth. 

I will share my light for I know it’s right

To testify of Him.

The Lord has blessed me with simple faith.

If I pray for help, He will give me strength.

I will do His work.  I will gladly serve.

I’ll follow Him in faith.

 

2. The Lord has blessed me to feel His love.

I have felt His promptings and learned to trust.

So in all I do, I’ll be faithful to

The things I know are true. 

The Lord has blessed me in many ways.

With a thankful heart I will sing His praise.

I will raise my voice and proclaim my choice

To follow Him in faith.

He has shown the way, and through all my days,

I’ll follow Him in faith.


Text: Janice Kapp Perry

Music: Janice Kapp Perry



No comments:

Post a Comment