Jesus Christ our Mediator

Jesus Christ our Mediator
Seek Him ........> Hear Him .......> Know Him .......> Be like Him

Monday, March 21, 2022

NEW DOMINO RECORD: Most INSANE Spiral Ever! (32,000 Dominoes)


82 days of building later, I'm proud to present to you my new personal domino record with 32,000 dominoes! It also includes my best spiral yet that falls in an incredibly satisfying way. Please share this video if you enjoyed! It really would mean a lot to me after nearly 3 months of work :) It was a joy creating such a big passion project. I tried to make the most interesting designs I could, and sort of created a fire vs. ice color scheme within it. This was really quite a falldown! I will make a behind the scenes video of the whole topple eventually :)


Look to God and Live

DAILY: Study the Bible and Pray

Do Good - Be Good - Feel Good

CTR: Your Choice - Your Promise - Your Lifestyle

CTR: Always 100% 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment